Home Forums General Discussion Mud Sweat and Beer Event October 2013

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Jack Mason Jack Mason 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Boss66
    Participant

Hi how do i get our charity event onto your event listings . http://www.mudsweatandbeer.co.uk

Great value mud/obstacle run -the organisers also run the biggest off road bike club in the country http://WWW.ENDUROLAND.CO.UK so have access to 30/40 venues .they are offering free training at some of these venues once oyu have registered to run the October event.

Teams of 5 or more pay just £25 each runner and then get to run the bike courses set up every two weeks before their off road events culminating in the main MUD SWEAT AND BEER event in October at Manor Farm Adstomne Northants NN12 8DT

Three charities will benefit from 50% of the profits (audited) with MCCC MARIE CURIE CANCER CARE. SSAFA SOLDIERS SAILORS AND AIR FORCE ASSOCIATION AND WNAA WARWICKSHIRE AND NORTHANTS AIR AMBULANCE benefitting.

THANK YOU

BOSS

Pete
    Keymaster

Hey there! Sounds like fun. Send all event submissions, etc, to pete@mudstacle.com. Cheers!

Chris Lamb
    Participant

Yes, it does sound good. It’s a shame iv only seen it 2 days in advance of the event itself. Better advertising needed for the next one. I could have got a good team together for this one as its so local but dud t know anything about it.

Boss66
    Participant

Hey chris back at Adstone for a second event 14th December .see the website or events page here

Jack Mason
    Participant

I have just signed up for this event, a little way to travel but I got enticed by the name mostly, look forward to seeing anyone there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.