From next Tuesday "Sky Sports Mix" will be hosting a new series that follows six British Olympians on the path to Europe's Toughest Mudder. The team includes:
- Jade Jones: London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist for Taekwondo.
- Perri Shakes-Drayton: Istanbul 2012 World Indoor Champion for the 4x400-Meter Relay and Gothenburg 2013 Indoor Champion for the 400-Meter Relay.
- Jess Varnish: British track cyclist who competed in the London 2012 Olympics Games and is a member of the record-holding European sprint championship team and Bronze Medalist for the World Championships for the 500 Meter-relay.
- Aimee Fuller: British snowboarder who competed in the 2014 Winter Olympic Games and is set to compete in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
- Ashley McKenzie: member of the London 2012 Team GB judo team, McKenzie took home the 2014 Gold Medal during the Scotland Commonwealth Games, the 2015 Silver Medal at the Russian Grand Slam, and the 2016 Bronze Medal during the Azerbaijan Grand Slam.
- Anthony Fowler: Olympic boxer who participated in the 2016 Olympic Games, became the 2013 Middleweight Bronze Medalist at the World Championships Almaty and the 2014 Middleweight Gold Medalist at the Commonwealth Games Glasgow.
Tune in from Tuesday 18th July at 7pm on Sky Sports Mix!