Sunday, 25 August, 2019

Toughest Mudder UK 2017

Home Forums Event Discussion Toughest Mudder UK 2017

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Turner 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lee Mortimer
    Participant

Hi All,

Anyone looking to do Toughest Mudder next year, just wondering what sort of kit I would need, as I’ve never done this type of event before.

Got some swimming trucks and football boots, not much else is needed is there?

InsolentMinx
    Participant

You won’t be allowed football boots as the studs may injure other people.
    Get some trail running shoes or equivalent.

Lee Mortimer
    Participant

Sorry dude I was joking, never ever would use football boots, as it’s a bit of a crap game!!! I was just wondering what sort of kit is needed for an 8 hour event which is over night.

I’ve done quite a few events now, but never an 8 hour one, do I take extra clothes, tent, sleeping bag so I can get my head down if needed, do I need a little camping stove to cook some food?

Also, don’t really want to be buying loads of new kit as funds are tight anyway.

Steve Turner
    Participant

Hi Lee
    After completing this years Midlands event I would recommend a decent pair of trail running shoes and gloves.
    Everything else should be tight fitting, avoid anything made from cotton.
    In terms of gear, I personally did not camp but there were people camping and there did appear to be plenty of facilities for everyone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.