Loading Events

← Back to Events

Kelvedon Hatch

+ Google Map
, CM15 0LA United Kingdom

Upcoming Events

Events List Navigation

May 2018

Nuclear Rush – Essex

19 May
|Recurring Event (See all)

An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until 20 May, 2018

Kelvedon Hatch , CM15 0LA United Kingdom + Google Map

Join us for a chilled OCR festival weekend packed with obstacle racing for all the family (Rookie kids included), camping, live music & entertainment for all ages.

Find out more »

Nuclear Rush – Essex

20 May
|Recurring Event (See all)

An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until 20 May, 2018

Kelvedon Hatch , CM15 0LA United Kingdom + Google Map

Join us for a chilled OCR festival weekend packed with obstacle racing for all the family (Rookie kids included), camping, live music & entertainment for all ages.

Find out more »

Nuclear Oblivion Extreme – Essex

20 May
Kelvedon Hatch , CM15 0LA United Kingdom + Google Map

There’s 8.5 hours to complete as many 12k laps on the Nuclear Rush course tackling 90+ man-made & natural obstacles per lap. This event requires hardcore training as it’s the ultimate test of physical and mental endurance and strength. Entrants are Oblivion Extreme Legends. This is not a team event. Pit Crew welcome.

Find out more »
September 2018

Nuclear Blast – Essex

8 September
Kelvedon Hatch , CM15 0LA United Kingdom + Google Map

Nuclear Blast is a 5km obstacle loaded multi-lap course over mixed, muddy terrain suitable for all levels of fitness. Fun, exhilarating and achievable, it’s the night-time Blackout course but in daylight! Blast is the perfect introduction for a newbie – 5k to #popthecherry, 10k for some and 15k for others!

Find out more »

Nuclear Blackout – Essex

8 September
Kelvedon Hatch , CM15 0LA United Kingdom + Google Map

Blackout is 5km multi-lap obstacle loaded night race. This race will launch you out of your comfort zone. It ‘ll lead you in unknown territories, testing all of your senses to the maximum as you negotiate endless & overwhelming obstacles by the light of a headtorch.  This course is designed to challenge some basic fears including darkness & heights as well as testing strength, endurance, agility, stamina & all round fitness in the harshest conditions & over the toughest obstacles. Determination,…

Find out more »
November 2018

Nuclear Fallout – Essex

3 November
Kelvedon Hatch , CM15 0LA United Kingdom + Google Map

The one you need to train for – take it for granted and it’ll bite you. It’s our last event of the year on our permanent site with our award winning, old favourites & new obstacles on 7k & 12k courses. If you’re a newbie, small group, big team, veteran or competitive obstacle racer Nuclear courses are thoughtfully designed to be challenging, fun & achievable for all ages & every fitness ability.

Find out more »

Nuclear Challenge Cup – Essex

3 November
Kelvedon Hatch , CM15 0LA United Kingdom + Google Map

The Nuclear Challenge will be a fair race. The Nuclear Challenge will be chip timed. The Nuclear Challenge will have Mandatory & Penalty Obstacles. All mandatory obstacles are marked with an M, Mandatory obstacles must be completed and these make up 80% of all the obstacles. These are all achievable and multiple attempts are permitted. The remaining 20% of obstacles are our signature obstacles, which are more technical in nature, you will only have one genuine attempt (any non-genuine attempt may…

Find out more »
+ Export Events